Saturday, March 23, 2013

Here comes Peter Cottontail....


It's almost here...Easter. Remember when you were a kid and on Easter morning there was a big basket of candy waiting for you! A chocolate bunny, Peeps, jelly beans, chocolate eggs, etc all sitting on top of that fake sparkling grass. My sister and I would squeal with excitement.

I decided to see what kind of work is being done out there with the Easter theme. Spring is in the air, (even though some of you may still be getting snow!), here in Florida the grass is green again and the flowers are blooming. Let's take a little Easter Holiday....

This Easter Egg with Chick comes from Amy's Cute Creations.

This lovely Easter Bonnet comes from www.lululoves.co.uk. I highly recommend you visit this blog. It's beautiful!

This crocheted Easter Garland comes from www.mamamichie.com and Mama Michie's Musing. This is another beautiful blog.

These lovely Crochet-Covered Easter Eggs are by Anne Weil at www.flaxandtwine.com.


Crochet Easter Hat for Girls by Anyalu on Etsy.

These lovely Easter Eggs in a Basket come from deerseason on Etsy.


Finally this Tiny Chick was created by http://www.lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/


For those of you who are still in the snow how about this Snowboarder Hat design I created in Purple!! You'll be warm and yet full of Easter color!

For I remember it is Easter morn,
And life and love and peace are all new born.
 
Alice Freeman Palmer

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my garland! I love the selection of Easter projects that you picked.

    ReplyDelete