Thursday, June 27, 2013

Razzle Zazzle....


I've opened a zazzle.com store and am so excited to share some of my graphic design with you. I've been a graphic designer for nearly 30 years and have recently begun working with printables. I've taken some crochet ideas and created some designs to put on products in my zazzle.com store.

So check it out and if you see something you like put it in your cart!

Oh, by the way, I've got a thing for pugs too, so there are plenty of pug imagery as well!!!

www.zazzle.com/ingenyouity or click on the tab to the right.

Notecard

I love yarn t-shirt


Mini iPad skin

Coffee Mug

And there is a lot more. Check back often because I'll be putting new designs in all of the time. If you have any requests just let me know and I'll get on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment