Monday, February 13, 2012

A little slice of carrot!

I am so inspired by all of the creative blogs I come across when I scrolling through pages. There are lots of themes, hobbies, passions. My last post revolved around birds as a theme. It was fun to find images that revolved around this theme. So I'm doing it again.

I was looking through my hats and came across the first pattern that I wrote, The Carrot Top. This color made me think of course, of carrots but other things in that bright, yet burnt color orange. So let's get started.

This color is my beginning point, my Carrot Top hat. Reminds me of a beautiful fall day.
A canopy of orange leaves on a beautiful crisp fall day. Oh yea!
Nothing says carrot better than, well, a carrot!! What's up Doc?
Carrots lead to carrot cake. Need I say more? 
This color speaks to the sporty side of orange. Livens up the court during the game. 
The next time you watch basketball just follow the ball!!

C'mon, when were a kid on the hot summer day, you went right for the orange Popsicle right? 
I still do!!
Let me leave you with my favorite orange, a Florida Sunset! Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment