Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Recap!

It's hard to believe that February will soon become a memory! Onward and upward towards Spring! Here's a little recap of my February past.



I have to admit I haven't been keeping up with my crocheting at all. I've been so wrapped up in my XHTML class that I've been spending most of my time studying and working on exercises to build a case study. It's driving me crazy because just when I think I know what I'm doing I feel like I know nothing. I understand the material but when you start to actually build something it's quite tricky. I'll get it, I just have to keep plowing through code!

I have been collecting a lot of patterns and ideas in the meantime. I've got so many projects to work on and I can't wait to start all of them. I'm currently working on the wave pattern afghan (#3 in the above recap). As soon as I finish that I want to do a flip flop afghan and then I just printed a pattern from Talking Crochet. It's a free pattern and it's quite lovely! I also have so many projects that I've downloaded from RedHeart that I don't know when I'll even get to them. But I'm sure you all have the same problem. Too many projects, not enough time!



No comments:

Post a Comment