Saturday, March 3, 2012

Patterns and patterns and patterns!

I love the colors of the project I am working on right now.  I'm making the wave pattern afghan from The Crochet Crowd with Mikey.

These colors remind me of the ocean!
This is how far I've gotten so far...

This is only about a third of the total size so I have a ways to go yet!
After I finish this I'd like to start this next project...

This is called Flip Flop Mania by Donna Harelik. I bought the pattern from Annie's Attic. My sister collects flip flop items because of her love of Sanibel Island.
Then after I finish that I want to try this....

This pattern is called Talca Lace Tunic and it comes from Caron. If I can accomplish this pattern I can accomplish anything!!
So I better get busy so that I can move on to the next project...the crocodile stitch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment