Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacked!

One of my favorite images when I cruise through pages and pages of photos to spark my imagination are crochet square stacks. I find them to be works of art in their own rite. The height, the colors, make each stack unique onto their own.  So when searching for a topic this morning I came across some really creative looking stacks. Maybe you will become inspired to start an afghan or create you own stacks that are colorful and high!

Stack from London Mummy.


Stack from Bunny Mummy.


Stack from Circles, Colors & Crafts.


Stack laid out by Sew I See!


Stack from Sew I See!


Stack by Life Made Creations.


Stack by ByHaafner.


Stack by Ladybird Diaries.


Stack by Little Tin Bird.


Stack from subbloke.


Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility. 
- St. Augustine

1 comment: