Saturday, January 12, 2013

Progress Has Been Made

I've been having a lot of fun trying to create this, what I call, friendship scarf. I've been counting and taking notes and ripping out and remeasuring!! But I've got to say, it's starting to take shape.

Here's the progress so far:

After making three long chains of over 300 stitches I started the braiding process. I had to make three of these.
A couple of the braided pieces.

Three braided pieces finished. I used the fun fur in one of the braids.

Here is the chain link portion. After I finish it I will stitch all of the pieces together every 10 inches or so to keep all of the pieces together. This chain link piece is really fun to do!
So once I finish the chain link portion I will begin assembling the final piece. I may add some fun fur chains through the chain link to give it some fluffiness.

Stay tuned for the finished piece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment