Sunday, January 27, 2013

Searching the bloggers

I have spent the morning searching the web for other crochet blogs trying to get some inspiration! I love seeing what other people are working on. There is such great work being done. I've been thinking of going in a bright and colorful direction. I'm still making chains to finish the Friendship Scarf. Take a look at a few of the things I found. You may want to follow these creative people!!

Crochet O'Clock. You can find this at accordingtomatt.blogspot.com. So colorful. Perfect for a spring project!

Over at crochetnuts-place.blogspot.com you can find this beautiful hotpad design.

These Vintage Flower Pot Holders can be found at http://made-in-k-town.blogspot.com/

As I said I'm still working on the chain portion of the Friendship scarf. It's starting to come together. I just need to assemble.
 
Friendship scarf in progress.
Take the time to see what other people are working on. It will inspire you. I challenge you to take on a project that you've never done before and make it your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment