Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are your wrists warm?

I'm still trying to use up all of my yarn since I still haven't had a chance to go on a yarn shopping spree. I've been doing a lot of searching for patterns to spark a creative spurt. I've been looking for Christmas Runners and centerpieces. Today I stumbled on these wrist warmers. I thought they were really cute.

 The pattern is just the basic shell. I added the fun fur to make them a little bit different. The colors remind me of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.          

   They are actually quite comfy. I wish I would have had these when I worked at my old job in the winter time.  They are perfect for working on the computer.
The possibilities are endless between colors and kinds of yarns.

I'd love to know what you're working on! Send me some pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment