Monday, January 16, 2012

I love crocheting!

With the Valentine's Day Holiday fast approaching I've been thinking of some new printables rolling around in my head. Here's a new one I developed last night. If you go to my Etsy shop you can purchase the pdf, print it at home and frame it or just post it in your studio, bulletin board or whatever your little heart desires. I enjoy marrying my two passions, graphic design and crochet.

This printable is 10"x13" and can be printed out on 11"x17" paper.  Makes me want to go buy a bag of candy hearts!!
I'm working on a pair of wrist warmers and then a new cowl scarf design from a great blog and Facebook page The Crochet Crowd. Check out this pattern: http://thecrochetcrowd.com/1-hour-mobius--cowl-pattern/257-one-hour-mobius-infinity-scarf-or-cowl.html


No comments:

Post a Comment