Sunday, January 29, 2012

This and That!

It's a lazy Sunday. Ran a few errands with my husband, which included buying yarn. Yeah! I want to do the wave pattern afghan. I've gotten away from doing afghans and I want to return. So I'm going to try a pattern from Mikey at The Crochet Crowd. http://thecrochetcrowd.com/crochet-waves-throw-afghan.html. Here's my color combo. So pretty!

Pretty color combo. It will look pretty over the back of a couch or a nice chair.

I've recently discovered Twitter. For some reason I had a fear of it before because I thought I would become addicted to it. Well, let's just say I'm not far from the mark. There are four things I check every day, job boards, Facebook, my Etsy shop and my blog. Now there are five, and Twitter! I've discovered plenty of new crocheting blogs to link up to and other really creative people along with a lot of celebrities. My fave, Rosie and Andy Cohen from Bravo! If you're on Twitter send me a message. I'm @crochetingconv.

I recently came across this neat blog page. These crochet hooks really caught my eye.

These hand painted crochet hooks can be found on http://www.twinkiechan.com/blog/2012/01/21/crocheting-with-candy/. Pretty cool!

Here is a new feature I'm doing at the end of every month. It's just conglomeration of things that I've done crochet or non-crochet over the past month. A little memento if you will.

My January 2012 Collection!
I'm getting ready to start the wave afghan so I'll keep you posted. So excited. So happy to see so many crocheters! So much creative work being done. Follow along.....


No comments:

Post a Comment