Monday, December 5, 2011

Craving Chocolate!

I finished another Snowboarder hat last night. With the Sante Fe Tweed and Taupe I think the color combo is spot on. It's so chocolaty!!!

The Front

From the side.

From the back. Notice the yarn button in the center.
I love this yarn too. It's very soft and warm. You should try it. Lion Brand Hometown USA. Great colors and easy to work with.

I'm off to the post office to mail the wrist warmers and do a little exploring.

I've been trying to complete a pattern for a doilie that I'm making with yarn instead of cotton. It's big and would be perfect for the center of a table. The problem I'm having is that it has 30 some rows and when I get to the 10th row something goes weird and the stitches all seem to not match. Everything is perfect until row 10. I've ripped it out twice and started over thinking that maybe I made a mistake in an earlier row. How often do patterns have mistakes in them? I can't make this one work. Maybe the third time is the charm. I'll try it one more time.

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment