Friday, December 16, 2011

Printables!

If you have read any of my earlier blogs you know I'm a graphic designer by trade. I've been working on a Mac doing design for the past 25 years. I've designed everything from brochures, menus, advertising ads, to my patterns that I write. Recently I've discovered something called Printables.


Printables are images designed to print out and do with what you may. Frame them, pin them up on your bulletin boards, make cards out of them etc.

I have an Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/valerierehrman and I have decided to use my graphic abilities to start designing some printables to sell in my shop. If you purchase you will receive a high quality PDF formatted file that you can print from your own printer at home. The purchase price is only $4 too!

This Tree Ornament is actually a pattern. Each row shown is a row of the pattern. Directions are printed at the bottom. Delight your friends and family with this cute ornament and printable!    Image size is 4"x5".

Image size is 4"x5".
Image size is 4"x5".

Check out my Etsy site and you too can get a download of these printables! Have some fun!

I hope that Santa brings me lots of yarn! I've got so many projects to start and I'm still in working on writing a pattern for my ultimate snowboarder hat!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment