Sunday, December 4, 2011

A little package filled with TLC!


I finished the wrist warmers and they turned out great.

These are the bright blue green with chocolate wrist warmers.

These are the Dark Blue Green and Deep Violet wrist warmers.
And then I created a cute little package ready for delivery tomorrow morning!! Having so much fun!

Little packages filled with TLC!

I started to finally get into the Christmas spirit today. While driving in the car I heard Karen Carpenter singing a Christmas song and I caught myself singing along. I also heard Feliz Navidad the other day. Whenever I hear that song on the radio it's the start of the Christmas season!!!

Now on to a new snowboarder hat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valerie! Those are so cute; you're very talented! Thanks for sharing your blog, it's great!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete