Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I'm spending today developing a new hat. I wanted to take the time to say Happy Holidays to you all!

Happy Holidays to you and yours from Crocheting Conversations!!! Valerie Rehrman, Baron the pug Rehrman, Stephen Rehrman and Minnie & Mickey!!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous holiday. My holiday cheer kicked in yesterday so I am so looking forward to getting shopping done this weekend and trying to get into the moment when there is no snow outside. I'll take the palm trees believe me!!!

Lots to do! My husband is studying to become a chef so we are planning a Christmas dinner with menus and everything. Should be fun or maybe we just watch too much Food Network! HA!

Keep those hooks moving through the holidays. Download as many patterns as you can and keep them in a folder on your desktop. Easy access! I shuffle through my patterns all the time trying to get ideas or just to start something new.

If you get the chance, try to do something for someone else this holiday season. My husband and I love to go through the toll roads around the holiday and pay for the person behind us and see the look on their face as they pass us by on the highway. Too cool! Not expected!

Happy Holidays! Oh, one more thing, if you wouldn't mind putting a prayer out into the universe to help me find a job!!!! It's driving me crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment